1 cup of cut paneer pieces.
1 1/2 cup of red and green capsicum pieces
1 large onion cut into big pieces
1 tomato cut into blocks
2 teaspoon ginger and garlic paste
1 teaspoon kasuri methi
2 teaspoon red chilli powder
1 teaspoon dhaniya/coriander seeds powder
1/4 teaspoon garam masala
1/4 teaspoon turmeric powder
1/4 cumin seeds
1 bay leaf
2-3 tbsp oil
Salt to taste
How I Prepare
1. Cut all the veggies including onion and paneer in block size.
2. In a pan heat up the oil, once hot add jeera, bay leaf and saute for 1-2 minutes.
3. Add ginger/garlic paste, onion and saute it until onions are translucent.
4. Add tomato red chilli powder dhaniya powder, turmeric powder, garam masala, salt and let it cook until the tomato become soft.
5. Add capsicum pieces and cook for 5 more minutes
6. Once capsicum is half cooked, crush kasuri methi between your palm and add it. Add paneer and mix everything gently.
7.Close the lid and allow it to cook on low flame for 5-10 minutes more.
8. Server hot with roti's
1. I didn't add any water as the juice from tomato will help to keep the curry moist. If you need more gravy then add water little by little.
2. You can add few lemon juice too if you like it to be more tangy.