1. 1 cup Broccoli florets.
2. 1/2 cup sweet corn
3. 1 teaspoon butter at room temperature
4. 1/2 teaspoon pepper (Adjust it accordingly as per your taste)
5. 2-3 cup of water
5. Salt to taste
How I Prepare
1. Take a cook pan, add water, broccoli and corn and let it boil until the veggies are cooked, nice and tender.
3. Transfer puree back to the pan, add butter, salt and pepper and boil it for 2-3 minutes.
4. Soup is ready to eat. Serve it hot with some crackers.
1. I make the above soup for my 16 month old toddler and he enjoys it. I strain the soup using a strainer to remove corn skin.