1. 1 can of Rasgullas (I use Haldiram's)
2. 1/2 cup condensed milk
3. 2 cups of milk
4. 1/4 tsp Cardamom powder or 1 cardamom smashed
5. Few saffron strands soaked in little water for 5 minutes
6. 1/4 cup of Mixed nuts to garnish (I use pistachios and Almond slices)
How I Prepare
1. Take one rasgulla at a time and place it in between your palms and gently squeeze it until all the syrup is drained out. Make sure not to break the rasgulla. Repeat for all rasgullas and keep it aside.
2. In a cook pot mix milk & condensed milk and bring it boil. Once boiled simmer the flame and let it boil for few more minutes. Keep stirring in between.
3. Add cardamom powder, saffron water and few saffron strands to milk. Preserve few strands for garnish.
4. Add 1/2 portion of nuts to the milk and let it boil for 1-2 minutes.
5. Switch off the stove and drop all the rasgullas to the milk and stir it gently so that everything gets soaked well in milk. Once cool refrigerate it for few hours
6. While serving, garnish with nuts and saffron strands.
Note: I found this recipe online :) while searching for some quick desserts . It is super quick and super delicious recipe.