1. 1 ripe Avocado
2. 1/2 lemon
3. 1/2 teaspoon pepper
4. 1/4 cup red bell pepper finely chopped
5. Few strings of Coriander leaves finely chopped
6. 10-12 fresh mint leaves finely chopped
7. Salt to taste
How I Prepare
1. Cut the Avocado into half, remove the seed and scoop the fruit out.
2. Place it in a bowl, immediately squeeze the lemon juice and then mash with a fork until it forms a smooth paste.
3. Add remaining ingredients and mix it well. It's ready to eat. Serve it with some Nachos. We even tried with roasted papad and it taste Yummy :)
1. Lemon juice is must as this will avoid avocado from becoming brown.
1.Add back seed to guacamole to delay oxidization (browness)
2. If you want to store the mix in refrigerator then seal it air tight. This will be good for 1-2 days.